We are called to proclaim and
expand the Kingdom of God by: teaching God's children the basic principles of Christian living, strengthening the family as a unit of Christian community, embracing all people as part of the larger family of God, and encouraging Sabbath observance as a model for spiritual development, healing, and relationship building.
WHAT WE BELIEVE:
1. Salvation by grace through faith in Jesus Christ.
2. The Bible as the inspired word of God, our authority for faith and conduct.
3. Baptism of believers, by immersion, witnessing to our acceptance of Christ as Savior and Lord.
4. Freedom of thought under the guidance of the Holy Spirit.
5. The congregational form of church government—every member having the right to participate in church decisions.
OUR PROJECTS AND MINISTRIES:
The church sponsors a community housing development, Randolph Terrace Apartments, and maintains the historic Salem and Greenbrier SDB Cemeteries.
As a member of the Appalachian Association of Seventh Day Baptists, the Church supports Christian camps and retreats for children, youth, and adults at nearby Camp Joy in Berea, West Virginia.